Last update 27/05/2021
Call for abstracts deadline has now passed please staytuned for the draft program visiting here.
Abstracts are invited for the Australian International Aerospace Congress 2021 (AIAC19). The theme of the Congress is “New Technologies in Aerospace operations and sustainment”. If you wish to submit an abstract for consideration by the Technical Committee, you must also intend to register for the Congress. Online submission is the only method for submitting abstracts.
Abstracts are sought for papers and/or presentations for delivery at the Congress (Monday and Tuesday) Melbourne CBD. The abstracts must describe research and/ or a significant body of work, including from within industry, academia and defence.
“The Aeronautical Journal of the Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS) plans to issue a special AIAC19 edition of selected papers presented at the congress (www.cambridge.org/core/journals/aeronautical-journal). The Aeronautical Journal contains original papers on all aspects of research, design and development, construction and operation of aircraft and space vehicles. Authors of nominated papers will be invited to submit a journal paper, which will go through the regular journal review process.”
The Paper submission stage has now begun, please see below the two templates available:
General Policies and Requirements for Paper Submission
How to submit an paper for AIAC19 2021
- An eOrganiser account must be created in order to submit an abstract.
- Upon creating eOrganiser account submitting authors will be asked to verify their email address. If a verification email is not received, please check the spam or junk folder.
- Please note you must be an accepted presenter to be able to submit. Please use the same details you used to submit your abstract otherwise the system will not recognise you.
- By submitting an abstract or technical presentation submission authors agree to the General Policies and Requirements listed above and the Speaker/Author Agreement.
- Accepted presenters must be registered for the Congress by the end of August 2021. Please note you will be able to choose if you wish to present in person at the venue or virtually during this process. It is also a condition of presentation that if you are accepted all authors must move to paper submission, authors choice to select peer reviewed or non peer-reviewed.
- All presenting authors are required to register and pay to attend the Congress to ensure their abstract is included in the final program, no funding or discounts are available to presenters.