The AIAC19 Congress Organising Committee and Engineers Australia would like to welcome the 10th Australasian Congress on Applied Mechanics to be a part of the thrilling 2021 Congress program, to be held Virtually from 29 November to 1 December 2021.
The Congress presents an opportunity to:
- Hear from international and Australian speakers about new trends and technologies in aerospace
- Opportunity for networking and forging new connections with Australian’s and international leading aerospace engineers and scientists.
- Learn from the aerospace industry practitioners about matters which are important in the military and commercial aerospace environment
The Congress covers a range of topics relevant to practicing systems engineers, students, academics, researchers, and industry specialist providers.
- 19th Australian International Aeronautical Conference (including SPACE)
- 12th Defence Science and Technology (DST) International Conference on Health and Usage Monitoring (HUMS2021)
- 10th Australasian Congress on Applied Mechanics
Over 250 delegates are expected to attend, providing an excellent forum for knowledge sharing and networking. Companies and specialist providers in the Aerospace industry are invited to support the Congress through sponsorship.
AIAC19 and ACAM10 Congress Chairs
Adam Groszek, Alex Ng and Andrei Georgievich Kotousov
on behalf of the AIAC19 and ACAM Congress Organising Committees